Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Wish I Could Be Less Stressed About Livin'.

This is that point in my "weekend" when I start to feel like a ground sloth.

It's been too hot for me to do anything in my hot little apartment. And now it's Thursday night, and raining, and it feels like I've already lost tomorrow to time, heat, and circumstance. I feel like I've done absolutely nothing.

Except, I haven't been doing nothing.

I (loosely, sloppily) recorded a song this morning. I'm not in love with it, but it is finished, and that's what I'm going for these days. I'm about halfway finished with the lyric of something that's brand new. If all goes well, I'll be putting this baby down tomorrow.

My exercise has suffered a little, but it didn't have to.

I've been thinking, a lot a lot a lot, about Mr. My-Latest-Obsession. And how I can decrease the distance between him and me. To be a stalker is beneath my dignity, but man, I could so, so easily go there. Hm. I'll keep thinking.

Netflix came through for me today - Sling Blade and Prestige tonight.

Hope you're having a good one.

jules

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules,

Nice to see you back. I wondered what happened to you. Missed ya on NaNo.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

You disappeared for a while but I knew you'd be back. You are clearly the kindhearted, sensitive genius - spiritually a step above most. Life can be a rollercoaster for people like that. I for one, care what happens to you.

Jules. said...

Hi Robbie!
I've been trying to poke my head in on the NaNo board once in a while, the activity seems to have really dropped off there.

Hi Rodrigo!
Unfortunately my brazilian workmate is out of town right now, I have no idea what your note says. But thanks for dropping by anyway.

Hi Anonymous!
Thanks for your sweet note, but why not reveal your identity so I can thank you in person?

Hm?

jules