Thursday, November 29, 2007

Competition Heating Up.

It's disturbing, how competition-driven I am.

Some Chicago Morganformen tried to jump my lead yesterday.

I was extremely lazy with the writing yesterday. Went to a write-in, got relatively little done - The conversations being had all over the room can be a little distracting, because they're *so* funny. After seeing a show at a club on the Lower East Side, I parked myself in a late night diner, got through another couple of scenes, then got home to discover that there was a chicagoan at 171K (when I was at 170K). After I entered my word count for the day, I was only ahead by 2K or 3K.

I'm feeling the heat now. Even though my forearms and wrists are sore, it's the home stretch and it's time to pull out the gatorade and write, write WRITE!

I've decided that I'm not going to the Desperation Libation on Friday. I've only got two days and I need to work. I really feel the need to show Chicago who's boss..

jules

No comments: