Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Howdy. Only Days to Go Now.

Hi there. It's Tuesday noon and I figured I'd write in and say...something.

Home stretch time. I have about two pages to go on my outline, and my goal is to whittle that down to one an a half by day's end. I may make it to the write-in at the Tea Lounge tonight, but I'm trying to write as much as I can before that as well. I've logged about 4K this morning so far. Want to get an extra 2K in before I take a break and deal with some other life stuff going on today.

The other parts of my life are calling me, SCREAMING at me now. December is going to be crazy busy with music stuff, just trying to do the setup work now so I can hit the ground running this weekend.

Wish me luck. And best of luck in the home stretch to all you novelists out there...

jules

No comments: