Friday, November 21, 2008

NaNo - Day 21. The Challenge Begins.

Okay.

It's 10am on Friday. I'm setting myself the 2 day challenge of 17K per day. This will have me finished by Saturday night, but I'll also get a taste of how next year will go. I already got started this morning - Dana has 2600 words I restlessly typed at 1am.

I'd like to get 17K done tomorrow as well, although I'll be working a 10 hour shift. If I can keep that kinda word count up on working days, I will be *golden*.

My goal is to finish 14.4K before 3pm, which gives me a few hours to do errands before I have to leave for the evening.

Tonight will be spent in Hell's Kitchen - Livvy's bringing brownies to Bar 9, and then there's a friend performing a couple of blocks away.

Check in a couple of hours.

Write or die,
jul

No comments: