Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today I'm writing. And thinking of Toni.

Alright - time to get back into the daily blogging.

Today, I am doing my writing assignments for class. It's not yet noon, I've got the day ahead of me, and three assignments to complete before I can forget about class for the week and think about FAWM.

This week's lesson was about character. I'm supposed to write a 500 word piece based loosely around an interesting character I know. I'm also supposed to do a practice critique on a reading that we received.

And then, there's the 15 page piece I'm supposed to write to submit next week. Eep!

I have ideas. Dare I say, good ones? Not exactly sure what I'm doing, but here goes.

Also, the more I find out about Toni Morrison, the more I love. How have I lived so long without her?

jul

No comments: