Sunday, November 19, 2006

NaNo - Day 19. A Start. A Decent Start.

Current wordcount: 58,221
Today's wordcount: 5,031

Time spent writing: 1.5 hours, maybe more
Time spent on NaNo Boards: 30 minutes

Today's soundtrack: needy consultants
Today's mood: Frazzled. But good.


Work was *crazy* today.

The guy I usually work with on weekends was out, and there was *tons* to do, didn't get a lunch break, for heaven's sake.

My AIM word war pals have saved me, though. I was able to log a little over 5000 words today on the first scenes of my novel. It's nice to have this mock outline, and to be following it so closely. I'm three scenes into my second novel! Yay!

I do feel a little overwhelmed by the prospect of this second novel. There's a *lot* to write about, and I'm not sure I'll do it all justice. I'd like to, though.

I love the little above status gauge that I stole from Anita Havel's blogspot. Anita also turned me on to 101 things in 1001 days, a perfect enterprise for my list making obsessions.

More word wars tonight? I'm debating.

Oh, what the hell...

jules

No comments: