Thursday, November 02, 2006

NaNo - Day 2. 1pm.

Howdy.

I've just done a good bit of work, and I'm here to tell you about it!

A new spin on a scene I was working on yesterday came to me this morning, as I was focusing all my energy on getting rid of a monster headache. 1,736 words later, my headache's gone and the scene has been widened and deepened. Now it looks a little more like what it's supposed to look like. And I am *jazzed*.

A small moment in a writer's life (damn, it feels *bold* to say that), but I'm enjoying the heck out of it.

Can I get two more (at least) 1,500 word chapters done today?

I'm going to try, ladies and gentlemen.

Think I'll go join the NaNoChat on AIM. A good 10 minute word war will be a good blast into the next scene.

Cool News: NaNoWriMo sent me a Neo. And, I've finally figured out how to load the work from the Neo onto the main computer I'm working on. Joy! This means I can take this baby to the STREET! New Yorkers, if you see a chick typing on a weird, fisher-price-looking thing on the subway, it's probably me.

Might go to the meetup tomorrow, after all.

cheers,
j.

No comments: