Thursday, November 02, 2006

NaNo - Day 2. Evening.

It's a little after 9pm. Today *flew*.

Wrote from 11am to 3pm today. The last hour of that time was spent in heavy duty WORD WARS. The scene flew right out of my fingers, so much easier than I'd ever thought.

WORD WARS are my new best friend. The people in the NaNoWar chat room on AIM *know* how to party. They'll get your wordcount *sorted*.

I took a break at 3pm to get some lunch and putz around. Made a bad egg white omelette (which I ate anyway). Started at it again at around 6:30pm, WORD WARRED my little heart out.

I added 6,800+ words today (in three scenes), to bring my total to 11,315!

Unbelievable.

Tomorrow: The test. I'm headed out for an 11am chiropractor appointment, and then I'm in the studio all day. I'll probably head over to Veselka to the New York dinner meetup after. Hitting the bed early so I can get up early enough to at least get through a scene. My word count won't be anything like it has been the past couple of days, I'm sure.

Tomorrow, I test drive the Neo. If I can type on the train, then...

WATCH OUT!!!

We are getting *baked* by Boston. That's not right.

Cheers,

jules

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I hope NYC catches up to Boston soon. Have a great writing day tomorrow.