Friday, November 24, 2006

NaNo - Day 24. Back From The Holidays.

Current wordcount: 81,954
Today's wordcount: 10,117

Time spent writing: 6 hours
Time spent on NaNo Boards: 0.5 hours

Today's soundtrack: An Amtrak train, sliding against the rails.
Today's mood: *sigh*


Missed a couple of days' check in there.

Went back to my hometown for a couple of days to eat lots of food with my family. It was a lovely gathering, filled with lots of Phase 10 - I managed to win a couple of games. We all made dinner - mac and cheese, sweet potatoes, turkey with stuffing, greens, apple pie...yum. I ate. A lot. Got to see my adorable five year old nephew.

Wrote 1.7K on Wednesday on the long trip down, nothing on Thursday. Today, though, I took the 10K Challenge, and came in at 10,117.

I'm a little disheartened. I'm at 28K with Novel #2, a little more than halfway to the 50K goal, but I'm not even off page 1 of the 2.5 page outline. At 50K I will be nowhere near the end.

That makes me a little sad.

It's a crazy busy week this week. But I will press on.
jules

No comments: