Tuesday, November 28, 2006

NaNo - Day 28. Come Close. I Want To Tell You Something *Special*.

With only a few minutes in the day, I'm proud to announce:

Current wordcount: 100,349
Today's wordcount: 4,525

Time spent writing: 2.5 hours
Time spent on NaNo Boards: Almost none.

Today's soundtrack: Rolling Stones. The Kinks. Whatever loud music they were playing at the Tea Lounge.
Today's mood: Friggin Awesome. With a headache.


Today, I netted a little over 100K.

I went to the Brooklyn Tea Lounge write in tonight. I set a goal for myself, pass 100K or die trying. I didn't even get through chapter 9 yet. And I did acquire a serious headache. But, I did kick 100K's ass. Right now, I'm flying.

It was difficult writing in all the noisy surrounds of the Tea Lounge, but it was really great to meet some new faces. And, a woman was there from the New York Times! Hopefully there will be a story in the paper this week about us.

And things are going well on the music front: I recorded demos for three new songs today that all stand a chance of making the album. Woopee! I play them for producer #2 tomorrow, and hope they pass muster. (It's *very* difficult to pass muster with producer #2.)

I'm flying. I might even stay up and finish off Chapter 9 in the quiet comfort of my bedroom.

It feels *great* to be alive.

jules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jules, you're a force of nature!!

Good on ya!! :)

xoK

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jules!

Verify now, add more words later.

Burt