Wednesday, November 29, 2006

NaNo - Day 29. Validated.

So, I did another 3000+ this morning, finished off my chapter 9.

I just got my purple bar.

But it's not over yet. Heh, heh.

I got a fantastic CD in the mail today from Burt, who sent me some gritty, city music. He made a fantastic cover for it as well, which I will scan in and show you as soon as I'm at work on Saturday.

I'm feeling quite tired. It was a long day. I had a meeting with producer #2. He didn't quite react as I'd hoped he would to the new songs. He's a strong willed one, producer #2. But, I'm equally strong willed. It will be interesting, to say the least, tangling with him.

I then went to a rehearsal for a backup singing gig that I'm doing on Friday. That was fun.

Typed all the way home.

I may hit the hay early tonight. There's lots to do tomorrow.

Cheers. Best of luck to all you home stretchers.

jules

No comments: