Thursday, December 07, 2006

101 — God Bless Netflix.

I crossed one thing off my list yesterday - I got a Netflix subscription.

I signed up for the "one movie at a time," though, which goes against all my tendencies towards gluttony. This way I can pace myself. I dumped half of my movie list into my queue, and Holy Smoke is on its way to me. Right now.

I also found Knit New York. I'm going to take a beginner's knitting class on Wednesday.

Three more charts, boys and girls. I've got an appointment with producer #2 tomorrow, have to hand over a copy of the book.

Things are looking up.

jules

2 comments:

Burt said...

Very daunting lists, especially the books. Just the Faulkners would take me a year. I tried one once and gave up. Aren't you tempted to make both lists 75 items, just for neatness? Actually, if it were me I'd probably go for 50 novels.

I've been working on my own list, and am getting more and more excited about the whole 1001 days concept. I think I'm going to try it. I was planning to start this weekend, but I just discovered something amazing: If I start on January 1, my 1001st day will be my birthday! Isn't that a cool coincidence?

By the way, I've read 20 of your novels and seen 30 of your movies. (And done only 1 of your personal items!)

I hope you're doing well!

Jules. said...

Hey Burt!

I decided to eschew my need for symmetry and keep my novel list at 72. Heh, heh. I'm not worried about finishing the novels, I'm a fast reader. Although I've heard that Gravity's Rainbow is a tough read. You've read 20 of them? That's great. I don't read enough.

That's cool about your 1001st day being your birthday! Have fun making your list.

jules