Saturday, December 02, 2006

Na - No Wait!

I didn't post on my blog for a whole day yesterday, no frantic typing to increase my word count.

*sigh*

I went to the TGIO Party at Bar 9 briefly. I wasn't expecting such a hero's welcome. I walked in, and immediately everyone started shouting "MVP! MVP!" I got covered in "winnie McWinnerpants" stickers, and got a shot of jagermeister. I met some great people, and then had to rush off to the East Village to do some backup singing with a friend of mine.

I was happy to hear that we plastered Boston, now they've got to do something for us.

Yay!

Wow, that was something. I'm so happy I found NaNo. I signed up for NaNoPubYe, and as soon as I figure out NaNo_year (friggin' LiveJournal! I don't know how it works!), I'll think about doing that as well.

I'll be reorganizing the blog today for my 101 in 1001. On to the next!

jules

No comments: