Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dr. My-Latest-Obsession.

*sigh*

There's a lot I could say. A lot has happened in the past few days and some of it is not good.

But.

I won't talk about that now. I'll just throw some ions out in the ether in the direction of my latest obsession.

Mr. My-Latest-Obsession. He's startlingly eloquent, he makes delicious word pizzas. Dreams are pepperonis. The guitar riffs are the gooey cheese. But, that testosterone-fueled thought machine ticking inside that beautiful shell is the sauce. He's thrown a few message out into the Space himself. I've read most of them. And I'll respond to them, sort of. Here, where he can't see me. Engage in a one-way conversation.

So, a while back, he said, to someone who wasn't me, but who might as well have been me, that he is cursed with "hesitation."

Yes. That is my diagnosis from back to front. And now that Dr. My-Latest-Obsession has so kindly pointed it out, it's up to me to do something about it.

Thank you, Dr.

j.

No comments: