Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back From Holiday.

It's Saturday. I'm at work, back from Holiday.

I usually do a quick trip once a year at Thanksgiving, back to Virginia where I'm from. The rides down and back were painless. Mom did a great job with dinner (like she does every year). I'm a chronic dieter, but I had lots and lots of pie.

Woot.

My mom has a slow, slow dialup connection, so I couldn't shout on the forums as usual. Have to go around now and wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.

Chicago and Toronto mean business with the word war. Right now I've got top score, but I know there are a couple of people vying for the title. I'm going to have to type like mad to keep my lead.

Nothing like a little competition to heat things up, eh?

Hope you had a good holiday!

jules

No comments: