Wednesday, November 21, 2007

There Is So Much Greatness In The World.

I am heading off into the holiday. I spent *no* time today on the novel. I was too busy listening/reading great stuff other people have done. It's really great too. I'm jealous.

Canada surprised us all in the word war today and pulled ahead of both Chicago and New York. Good for them, eh? I don't know where the word war is going to end up, but I'm going to try to come top out of everyone. Wish me luck.

I'm halfway through my novel. I need another 75,000 words before I'm satisfied. Think I can do it in a week and a half? I'm sure as heck going to try.

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you celebrate well, however you celebrate.

cheers,

jul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jules! I just got my green bar about twenty minutes ago. Now there's a reason to celebrate. :-)

Rob