Friday, November 09, 2007

Still in Chapter 3.

Well, I logged about 2K words yesterday and got an early start today: 3K since 9 this morning.

There's another 4K to go to finish Chapter 3, but it's all from the viewpoint of the novel's most balanced character, so I'm hoping it will be easier.

Taking a break now. Met my web designing friend and he opened up my head to the whole world of functionality in websites, making things easier to get to for people. I'm not sure how functional my website's going to be - I really like the design I've come up with - but it's a different thing for me, to think about this stuff.

I also want to read through another few chapters of Scene and Structure.

I've got an appointment in the city, so I think I'll be taking Dana out for the first time, maybe get in a couple of hours at Barnes & Noble.

jul

No comments: