Friday, November 09, 2007

At the End of A Dreary Day.

It's raining outside, a little dreary.

I took Dana out for the first time. We got a table in Barnes & Noble easy (anyone who's ever been to the B&N in Union Square at peak time knows what a feat that can be). I read through the remaining chapters of Scene and Structure, and then pulled out Dana for a write. Between the two and a half hours at B&N, typing on the way home, and the additional forty five minutes just now, I added 3.4K to the wordcount and finished Chapter 3.

I'm a little depressed about having to go to work tomorrow, after five straight days in my warm creative bubble of bliss. My friend I saw last night gave me an aromatherapy candle - it smells of orange and cinnamon, and is supposed to promote "Peace". I've been burning it all day.

Hmm...

It's hitting 11 and I feel like I should get to bed early. But BBC7 had a good lineup tonight. It will be hard to go to bed without listening to the new old episode of The Mighty Boosh...

Where have you been?
In a Chinese Pipe?,

jul

No comments: