Thursday, November 15, 2007

Woah. At Kinko's.

I am at Kinko's. I felt compelled to come here and PAY to print out my outline before beginning my torrent of words for Part II (even though my new printer should arrive tomorrow).

I copied a PDF of my outline to disk, and just threw the first version of my story, the one I did on November 1st, on the same disk for the hell of it.

There's a little ticker on these machines, these machines that tell you exactly how much you're spending per minute of Internet access. I am paying an obscene amount to sit here and tell you that I AM REALLY LIKING MY STORY!!!

I just opened the first version looking for something specific, but I'm reading little bits of dialog here and there, shocking the hell out of myself because IT'S NOT HORRIBLE!!!

Okay, I'm almost at $8.00 I'm logging out before I get to $10.00. I have a fresh copy of my outline and a new will to carry on because THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE GOOD!!!

It's dreary outside. Maybe I shouldn't spend the day on the LES, just because I feel like I could be more effective if I went to the library, or something. Hm.

Decisions, decisions.

Whatever I do, I'm hitting 100K TODAY.

Just watch me.

jules

(this note may not make any sense. I'm not spending any time proofreading it because the little box on the machine tells me I owe $7.82! I'll write more from home or from the library where it's FREE!)

1 comment:

Lilián said...

Congratulations! You go girl. In fact: you did it.

I'll be patiently waiting for those excerpts to appear! At least I deserve to know the plot! Give us a little something, Jules!