Saturday, December 15, 2007

Woah.

Has it been twelve days already?

I've been busy. Had to sleep for a couple of days after finishing, and since then I've had my head squarely focused on all things music. Just went up to Binghamton to get some recording done with a friend. We did a couple of things, but did not finish. I will be mid-process for quite a few more weeks.

*sigh*

Pulled out "Self-Editing for Fiction Writers" and started to read, but my heart isn't in it. I need to get some music done.

I've been revamping my website, getting help from a friend, but WHY DO THINGS RENDER DIFFERENTLY IN DIFFERENT BROWSERS! GNN!!!

I have my finger in ten different pies right now. Not even close to finishing any of them. It's distressing, considering December's half over. Super focus is needed.

j.

No comments: