Monday, December 17, 2007

Holiday Blahs.

Yes, they've started to settle in. *sigh*

So, there's no chance of finishing the music before the end of the year. The timetables are pushed to some undefined point in January. Or beyond. *sigh*

Everything takes three times longer than I think it should. I always forget that.

So.

I'm going guitar shopping on Wednesday, don't know if I'll buy anything but I've certainly been wanting a bigger acoustic for a while.

BBC7 has some fabulous holiday programming going on. I'm just going to settle in for a quiet one, I think.

jules

3 comments:

NathanRyder said...

Hi, came across your blog as I was trawling the NaNoWriMo forums for post-NaNo inspiration/challenges. 101 in 1001 sounds like a really amazing thing, and I'm definitely going to do it; am thinking of the 101 things at the moment, and the clock will start ticking some time in April next year, so that day 1001 is the day before I turn 30 :)

Congrats on what can only be described as a prodigious achievement in NaNoWriMo - I'm impressed and also slightly scared by the fact that you started the month by writing 50,000 words in a day!!!

Hope the Holiday Blahs go away soon, all the best,
N

Jules. said...

Hi there, N!

You are very sweet, thanks for your comments.

The 50k in a day was surreal, tough by the end. Don't know if I'll ever do it again, but I'm glad I did it once.

Cheers! Happy holidays!

jules

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to send you a Happy Holidays! Happy New Year note! :) Hope the music is going well.