Friday, January 25, 2008

Hi there.

Oo. Long time.

There's a lot going on.

Finally finishing up the album. I have good versions of all the songs, just need to get the last two mixed, and then the whole thing mastered. And then there's the artwork.

But those are just details. The finish line is just over...there.

I'm drowning in bizarre technology, mailing lists, online stores, trying to figure out how to work it all. Or, at least, make it look good.

February is Album Writing Month (http://www.fawm.org). I'm looking forward to it. Bought a new guitar, new amp, new POD. Been listening to Cat Power's record, You Are Free. Lo-Fi goodness.

The novel is beginning to itch, I don't mind saying. I've come up with a couple of solutions to a few plot holes, thought of a few ways to darken and deepen the tone significantly. Maybe March.

Anyhow, I will be blogging daily during FAWM, so there's more nonsense rambling on the way.

1 comment:

NathanRyder said...

Nonsense rambling is the best kind of rambling!

:)