Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today I Had A List.

There was a list of six things to do today and I did them. All.

I have to do that sometimes, to prove to myself that I'm not a total ground sloth, make up a list and do everything on it, TODAY, even at great inconvenience or cost. It's usually when I'm feeling really ineffective and almost unable to get things done. Today, I did stuff.

One of my co-workers bought me a two inch high cake from Chinatown. I just like to squeeze it gently. It's like a tiny bouncy mattress. I will eat it at some point tonight. I love Chinese desserts, they're never too sweet. The tea is awesome. Creamy.

I'm not rejecting bad food so vigorously as I should be lately. Although, I did book my family's hotel room for my brother's wedding in Michigan in June. The prospect of fitting into a particular dress is a good motivator.

Tomorrow I am having lunch with two special friends. I've been cooped up too long inside the house, need to do a little breaking out.

jx

No comments: