Tuesday, February 05, 2008

FAWM. Day 5.

I missed posting yesterday, my anal-retentive side is *very* upset.

I finished a song. Can play it, even. It's just not that interesting.

Have been checking in daily with Jodes and that is good. Makes me feel slightly less rudderless.

A few FAWMers are sending me music, I'm crossing my fingers there's something my slack-self can do with the tunes.

Came in to work 2 and a half hours earlier than normal. Wanted to avoid the mess and the crowd of the parade for the Giants. Which meant that I had to be awake and out the door at some ungodly hour. I can hardly keep my eyes open at the moment, but in about fifteen minutes I get to leave here and go home and stare at my instruments. Got an idea of how to rearrange myself space to make it a little more user-friendly.

My buddy Burt posted a song yesterday that made my jaw drop. It's really good. He used a mandocello. And now I want one, whatever that is.

I'm a sleepy, head bobbing mess right now. You know what I need?

Caffeine and sugar.

j.

1 comment:

Burt said...

Hey Jules! Thanks for mentioning my song! I'm anxious to hear some of yours. I'd like to try to write one with you again this year if you've got time.

Burt