Friday, February 08, 2008

FAWM. Day 8.

Sorry I've been away from you so long. But, I have good news to report.

Finally got to FAWMing today. A trip out to Long Island didn't happen, so I had time, and it was in the back of my mind that I should finally finish and post some songs. I stared down my computer, frowning and screaming at it like a spoiled kid. And then I finally opened the software and got to work.

A couple of minor technical problems and 24 hours later, I have two songs posted. Can't say I'm ecstatic about either of them, but they are a good two days' work.

The same minds that brought you Strangle Disco last year are now bringing you...CasioCore. I found a Casio PK-1 hiding in a box, and so will darn well be participating.

Right now I have a headache. I haven't eaten all day, and feel perfectly justified in ordering some bad food and wolfing it down.

Cheers!

jul

No comments: