Tuesday, November 04, 2008

NaNo - Day 4. Election day.

Wow, I almost had good news there.

On a long, dreary train ride into the city, I came up with a plot that I was starting to like. Grew the idea just a little.

Came to find out that the basic plot was used in a SANDRA BULLOCK movie.

Ew.

So, no inspiration. No word count yet.

But, I'm going to take the next few hours and stop searching for inspiration on the novel front. I'm going to leave the house, walk two blocks, and vote. I don't know how much of the election hoopla I will be able to take today. I fully plan on coming home tonight, having a nice cup of tea, and then waking up to all the results on Wednesday. I've been refreshing The Huffington Post every few minutes, and I can't take anymore....

But, I will vote. Hope you will too.

j.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Dude! No plot, no problem, remember? I have every faith in you.