Thursday, November 06, 2008

Nano Day 6. A Plot Burgeoning?

Hm.

I hate skipping days of check in, but yesterday was spent in a hangover. Wow, this country did the do on November 4th. Amazing. Inspiring. I spent the evening glued to CNN and MSNBC, but I should have gone to the village. People stopped traffic in the street.

So -

We're six days into NaNo, and normally, I'd be a writing fiend. But, I've been struggling with finding a plot inspiring enough to spend the rest of the month with. The last plot I came up with was a Sandra Bullock movie. Ick.

But, a name that came to me a few days ago has grown a few threads of storyline, something that might be the one.

I feel like I should run this plot bunny by Livvy to see if I'm pilfering anyone else's work.

Hm.

I'm running out now. For pancakes.

Yum.

j.

No comments: