Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FAWM - Day 10.

Oops! Missed Day 9. See what happens when I take my eyes off the ball?

I was successful at uploading my version of Dan's track. I like the verses, but don't think my chorus is cool enough for Dan's amazing track. It's gotten some positive response, so I guess that's good, and I got to triple track vocals and make big, big harmonies. That was fun.

So, I still have a stack of reading to do for class tomorrow, including a 500 word piece. Yay! Hooray for allnighters, which I will be pulling tonight! Woopee! I'm in high school again!

I have been loving my FAWM. I love all the FAWMers, they're a terrific, talented bunch of people. I was in the chat last night, almost high with the love I was feeling for those people. And I hadn't even had any alcohol. Seriously. I am getting so much pleasure just trolling the boards, reading the forums and listening and commenting on people's songs.

So, here's another crazy push I could make:
I've all but committed to doing a "Feast" on Wednesday through Friday. A "Feast" is a large number of songs written and recording in a short number of time. Tim Wille threw down the gauntlet, to do 14 songs in 72 hours. Which is nuts. But I'm making my lists. I might just try it.

For now, I have to go to work. Ergh.

Not so "gung ho" on work as I am on FAWM, that's for sure.

j.

No comments: