Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FAWM - Day 25.

Ack.

As I seem to recall, I got a little sloppy toward the end of last year's FAWM too, regarding checking in. How is it that I've missed *TWO* days of check ins?

Well, I spent Monday night pretending to be an R&B pop star based on a challenge from Scott McBride. I made up a ridiculously funny bio to go with it. That was fun, but exhausting. I was up till 4 in the morning, and hit the bed immediately on Tuesday after working all day. Yeesh.

I'm behind. I'm so, so, very behind.

But, this is the weekend, and I'm keen to catch up.

As of now (6:30am), I am nothing like ready for class today. I have a mess of reading to do, and I'm going to ask teacher if I can submit the writing assignment to her via email this Saturday (Sunday might be a better bet).

And! Gasp! I have a booth due next week! Okay, that's crazy. Where is the time going?

Must finish FAWM first. Six songs to go.

I can do it!

j.

No comments: