Sunday, February 22, 2009

FAWM - Day 22.

Today. Was interesting.

Music made me very happy today.

I started off with Siouxsie; I've been listening, gearing up to add Siouxsie-like vocals to a track from Dan Wallbank. I haven't heard Kiss Them For Me, Peekaboo, Shadowtime and Killing Jar for *ages*; those songs make me happier than I realized. Listening to Shadowtime, my heart starts to ache and yearn, my skin started to tingle at the joy of a pop song, well sung.

I got to work and wanted more; thank god A. had his ipod with all my requireds: Kate Bush, Linda Lewis, Tori. I've resisted and resisted, but I need to get one of those things, post haste. I'm having musical whims again, and it would be nice to have my whole CD collection in one place, so that I may indulge them.

Finished the song with Errol, he posted it. Six more to go.

I did less work today than I probably should have. A. also had my albums on his ipod, and god, my second record sounds *good* on that thing. Better than I ever heard it.

It's nearly midnight. I'm feeling like there's something musical I can do before bed.

Hm,
j.

No comments: