Wednesday, February 04, 2009

FAWM - Day 4.

I am so tired. It's not even 8pm yet.

I did finish my story. Turns out I was just warming up on it today. There were a couple of last minute things that came out today that really would have been a basis for improving things if I had thought of them, say, three days ago.

I finished the story, literally, an hour and half before class. I didn't even have a final read through, and there were typos and errors. Not a lot. But a few. That's what happens when you don't have that last look through. I am really embarrassed.

And deflated. I have been reading through the two other stories for Booth next week, and they are really, really good. Complex, layered, lots of action going on (not a lot happens in my story). I have a feeling I'm going to get slaughtered next week.

I will be a brave girl, though. Because that's what I am.

I can't think about FAWMing tonight. I just want some rest.

j.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am utterly exhausted following your blog. You just have to let me know what you made on the bloody thing.... eh.