Thursday, February 05, 2009

FAWM - Day 5. (or: *Now* we're cooking with gas.)

So: Today things went right.

I poked a paper clip in my disc drive until suddenly it popped open. Yay!

So I put in a loop CD and went to work. A few hours later --> track.

First song up at the FAWM site, just a few minutes ago. Something completely new, that did not exist before a few hours ago.

Hm.

To my reader in Switzerland who responded to the last post:
Hi. Nice to meet you.
The sign of your exhaustion at reading my blog was, perhaps, a signal that I'm great at communicating how exhausted I was? I hope it passes, too.

Next: Oh god. Could be anything.

I gave a song today to Nancy Rost, a little jazzy thing. I don't do jazz, usually; Nancy is Jazz queen on the FAWM board. I have high hopes.

j.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

RAWK! YOU RAWK!