Friday, April 10, 2009

A day of things.

I woke up this morning to a dream of being in a huge building that exploded and ended up underwater.

I am now listening to a story on WNYC that doctors are changing VA diagnoses from PTSD in order to screw vets out of benefits.

I have a headache.

I'm hoping this mug of coffee will take care of it.

After I get my taxes all filed up (!), I might make a pitstop at The Whitney Museum to see Jenny Holzer's new exhibit. I first discovered her work at The Art Institute in Chicago when I went a few years ago. The exhibit was called Blue Tilt, and it was basically four neon strips with sayings flying by on a ticker tape that read like song lyrics. I sat down in the darkened room and watched the words go by for ten minutes.

BBC7 is running At Home with the Snails. It's sick, but I highly recommend it.

j.

No comments: