Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Kickoff - Write or Die!

Okay, must nudge myself back toward daily blogging. It's almost November!

Am very happy to say that I am motivated this year, and excited. Still working out my word and story goals for this month. I am resurrecting an outline that I started years ago. It's an enormous, sprawling story (Infinite Jest-inspired) that will require more than 50,000 words to get anything like a draft going.

The kickoff party last night was great, so many friends I haven't seen in ages. It was like Homecoming. I won a book light in the raffle!

The desktop version of Write or Die is out! You already know how much I love this program. And it just made itself about eight hundred times awesomer. There is some serious potential for word warring there.

I will look for a nemesis today with around the same word goal and tolerance for self punishment.

Yay!,
jules

No comments: