Saturday, November 18, 2006

NaNo - Day 18. Gearing Up.

It's nearly 9:30pm, and I'm getting through a first draft of my outline for the second novel. It was quite an undertaking, this story is a curious mix of present happenings, past happenings, flashback and hallucinations.

I don't have some really important details sorted out yet, but I will start writing tomorrow.

I'm getting some *amazing* help from Big V on the message boards, who has 20+ years of medicine/hospital experience.

Go, Big V!

There's *plenty* of conflict in this one, folks. You will not hear me whine about lack of plot again, at least until the end of this month.

I'm getting major motivation in the form of my sig widget on the board. I'm going to be almost 10K words behind when I start writing tomorrow.

Let's see how quickly I can catch up.

jules

No comments: