Wednesday, October 10, 2007

An Experiment.

I have decided that I must stop being depressed.

I am boring myself. Everytime I got to touch the keys and talk about how I'm feeling, everytime anyone asks me how I am, I am depressed. Boring, boring.

So.

I'm not at work again until Monday morning. From now until then I will:

Relish every activity I perform
Listen to my finished album tracks, and love them
Dive into daily exercise, and love it
Enjoy getting on a plane and singing in Florida
Enjoy spending time on stage and with the band
Have a lovely Sunday afternoon off
Write songs and love each and every word
Do new blog entries for MySpace and my main web page
Plot my novel for NaNo, which will be wonderful
Send my sister her birthday package
Email O, C, and L something elegantly written and heartfelt

From now until Monday, one of my (many) middle names will be 'Love'.

Love, love, love.


Love,

jules

2 comments:

Anita Powell said...

Jules,

It sounds like you and I are going through similar things in our lives right now. I just recently made a similar decision to relish the things I enjoy and to let that carry me through the things I don't enjoy. So far, it's working. I'll see you on the NaNo forums!

Oh hey... do you want me to add you to the unofficial 2007 NaNo Blogroll?

Jules. said...

Sure, Anita, add me to the roll!

I just went down my checklist, and I'm ashamed to admit that there were very few things on it I actually did and felt good about.

But, I'll keep trying....

j.