Friday, February 01, 2008

FAWM. Day 1.

Hm

Haven't written a note today. I'm not really feeling inspired.

Could be because today I had retinal laser surgery. It is the most intense thing that has happened to me in recent memory - the insistent blur of the dilation, the blinding laser and bizarre pain. I just want to keep myself in a dark, locked room.

But I only get a few minutes before i have to leave and meet some friends for dinner this evening. Then I will come home and set up all my guitars and basses in stands, like a little army, and see if I can be inspired to pluck at one of them. I'm going to turn on my computer, just to make sure I know how to do it.

People have posted songs - good ones - already.

Hm.

j.

3 comments:

Keeper said...

Are you into online musical collaborations?

Jules. said...

I'm not usually a collaborator...but what do you have in mind? Are you doing FAWM?

j.

Keeper said...

I am not really sure what that FAWM is, except I noticed you mentioned people posting songs, good ones.

I just happened to see in your profile that you are into music, so I figured I'd ask. I host an online musical collaborations studio site here at blogger. Thought you might be interested in browsing in case there is anthing that interests you or something we could help you with.

Here is our radio stations of some of the projects that have been completed via the site. If you want more info, let me know...

http://fjam.servemp3.com/radio/

Have a good day...