Saturday, February 14, 2009

FAWM - Day 14.

Gnn.

I am at work. I am frustrated and annoyed. They just upgraded my computer to Vista, AND changed our whole system for logging in and tracking jobs. It's friggin' doing my head in.

FAWM party was yesterday. Couldn't stay long, but got to say hello to the Upper West Side and some fabulously talented people.

I spent yesterday screwing around with Drums on Demand, trying to create a suitable drum bed for a wonky song of mine. Created the track, but someone on the board told me there were too many cymbals. And the vocal sux. Might redo those.

There's another song, the Neil Gaiman inspired track, that I recorded and sung two days ago, but I can't get near it because there are now fifty tracks that I have to somehow put in order. I get tired just thinking about it.

I'm kinda excited about the idea of getting caught up, though. If I conceive of a simple guitar song, and mix that Gaiman monster, then I'll be on track.

The wackily talented Errol sent me some lyrics and a piano figure to work on, and a new track maybe coming in from Dan Wallbank.

Fun times!

j.

No comments: