Monday, February 16, 2009

FAWM - Day 16.

It's 1:30pm.

I'm at work, working, feeling like I want to rip something up.

Another low-key evening last night, not working on music.

I feel the pressure building up again for Wednesday, two stories from classmembers to critique, a reading, and a 500 word writing. Plus, I feel the need to start my Booth story for the second week of March, already. I want it to be FRIGGIN' FABULOUS. That's what I want. Which means at least a week of constant edits. And probably a lifetime of constant edits after that.

I will not let myself get away from music tonight. I need to post songs, SONGS, and so the neil gaiman inspired one will have to be mixed and posted tonight. I probably need to do something simple and acoustic right away, just to right my brain again after all that electronic stuff. I'd also like to revise that other song, maybe re-sing the vocal. I didn't really do it justice.

And then, there's EIGHT more.

So...much...to....do....

I'm bringing my expectations WAY down at this point. I just have to shut the murky feeling monster up and produce, produce, produce.

If you have any ideas for a brilliant piece of fiction I can write, please let me know.

j.

No comments: