Tuesday, February 17, 2009

FAWM - Day 17.

Oh my god.

I am drained at the end of another workweek. My co-workers were FLIPPING OUT today over missed deadlines, botched instructions, etc., and I was right as rain when I walked in, but absorbed all their poisonous energy to the point where I sat in my chair clicking a mouse for four hours straight and now am a slave to run on sentences...

Work *sucked* today.

But, now I'm free. I spent a few hours hanging out in the FAWM chatroom, listening to Charlie's show. Is it sad that I feel good doing all that virtual hanging?

Class tomorrow. I haven't done the 500 word writing yet, but I've done all the reading. I need to make some music. Three songs tomorrow? I can try for that. There are a couple of potential collabs on the horizon, I'm sure I can do them up quickly, if I put my mind to it.

I'm just always feeling like I'm needing sleep.

I'm going to mix my 50-track-neil-gaiman inspired song tomorrow. And do two more. Which ones?

Please, julia, make them simple. Don't get all crazy with the trackage, just do the do. You still have nine songs to do....


(that was me talking to myself. Imploring, begging myself.)

What else?

Nothing?

Okay. G'night.

j.

No comments: