Saturday, February 07, 2009

FAWM - Day 7. In the Wee Hours....

It's very nearly 3am on Day 7.

I stayed up to finish a lyric. I've been staring at it obsessively for the past four hours, and I just couldn't go to bed until it was done. Well, it's done. And I plan on recording this song and two others tomorrow. They're all going to be acoustic songs, simple. As quick and dirty as possible. I have some catching up to do.

This is a way cheesy pop song. Ack.

I was on Charlie's online podcast show tonight, sounding like a goofy, giggling sorority girl. I talk way too loud. But, he played my song, and he read out the notes I've been passing around, so I had to call in. Charlie's coming to town next week, can't wait to get together.

I think I may have signed myself up for mini torture next week: 14 songs in 3 days, a gauntlet thrown by Dr. Burr and Tim Wille. Ack! I hope it will serve to focus me. Just have to lower the bar. Even lower than it is now.

j.

No comments: