Friday, December 15, 2006

101 — Wardrobe.

79. Throw all my old clothes away.
I have needed to do this forever, to chuck out all the clothes I no longer wear. I’m going to get some garbage bags today.

80. Get a tailored suit made.
It sounds so decadent, no? Having a suit made just for me. And maybe it won’t be a suit, maybe it will be a dress. And maybe I know who will make it, already…hm…

81. Beef up my wardrobe with 6 nice outfits.
82. Get 5 nice pairs of shoes.
83. A nice jewelry collection: 5 necklaces, bracelets, earrings, scarves.
My wardrobe *definitely* needs an update. I’ve never felt comfortable spending a lot of money on clothes or shoes. But, at the same time, I notice how much better I feel when I’m wearing cute stuff. I have been *digging* my new necklace.

84. Buy some patterned stockings.
I think patterned tights are really funky. But, I’ve never owned a pair. A few weeks ago, en route from some place to another (Was it Penn Station?), I came across a stocking shop. I am *kicking* myself for not making a note of where I was.

No comments: